LSU - We Make Your Success a Priority
Louisiana State University is extending its reach beyond Baton Rouge and adding to its long history of academic excellence by offering innovative master's degree programs online.
Choose from several programs that will rigorously prepare you for success in today's competitive global market. You'll emerge with a powerful combination of theory and real world applications for an ever-changing business world.
These programs are fully online — which means you can learn at times convenient for you. With several start dates each year, you can begin when you're ready. You'll get the same top tier education as on-campus students. Best of all, you'll have access to all the LSU resources anywhere you go.
"What's unique about this is that you have a large state research university offering their degrees online. We're bringing top tier faculty into an online environment." —Ed Holton, Associate Director, School of Human Resource Education and Workforce Development
Why Choose LSU?
- LSU has been ranked as a "Tier One National University" five years in a row in U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges of 2013.
- LSU is one of only 30 universities in the United States designated as a land-grant, sea-grant and space-grant institution.
- The E.J. Ourso College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
- The LSU Flores MBA Program is ranked 61 overall and 31 among public institutions in U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Graduate Schools" ranking (2014).
- The M.S. in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Human Resource and Leadership Development program is designed and taught by LSU's award-winning and widely published faculty.
- LSU's College of Engineering graduate program is ranked in the nation's top 100 by U.S. News & World Report
Available Online Programs
The E.J. Ourso College of BusinessThe LSU Flores MBA Program at the E.J. Ourso College of Business is nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes.com and other influential thought leaders.
The College of EngineeringLSU engineers are capable of earning starting salaries that consistently exceed the national average. Nearly 100 percent of LSU engineering graduates have enjoyed continuous employment over the past 15 years.
The College of Human Sciences & EducationThrough teaching, research and service, this NCATE-accredited college plays a significant leadership role in addressing the complex human issues and policy decisions facing educational, governmental, corporate and non-profit entities across the nation.
LSU—Where Passion Becomes Genius