Affordable tuition and financial aid
|Program||Per Credit Hour||Per Course*|
|Master of Business Administration||$1,080||$3,240|
|M.S. in Construction Management||$784||$2,352|
|M.A. in Higher Education Administration||$451||$1,353|
|M.S. in Human Resource Education||$451||$1,353|
|Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Education Workforce Development||$451||$1,353|
|M.Ed. in Educational Leadership||$451||$1,353|
|M.S. in Kinesiology with a Specialization in Sport Management||$609||$1,827|
|Master of Social Work||$509||$1,527|
|Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Construction Management||$304||$912|
* Per-course tuition based on 3-credit hour courses.
The LSU Board of Supervisors may modify tuition and/or fees at any time without advance notice.
All master's degree programs require a one-time, non-refundable application fee: $50 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents; $70 for all other applicants.
All graduate degree programs are subject to a $35 graduation fee and $20 processing fee.
All professional certifications/undergraduate programs are subject to a $25 certification fee.
Identity verification services and exam proctoring are provided by ProctorU. Students can expect to pay a one-time cost of $10 for the initial verification and individual fees apply per exam. Exact charges will vary depending on the length and number of proctored exams per course. Specifics on the number and length of proctored exams in a course will be available in the course syllabus.
- Refund of fees will be made on the basis of the official withdrawal of the student. Refer to the schedule below for refund of fees.
- No refunds will be made to anyone who owes the university. Student-initiated resignations will not be completed until all money owed the university is paid.
- Reductions and increases of fees resulting from student schedule changes will be refunded in accordance with the schedule below.
- All full-time students who become part-time students after the last day to receive a refund will continue to be eligible for all student activity privileges.
Title IV program fund recipients resigning from the university without completing at lease 60 percent of the enrollment period will be required to return all or part of the aid they received to the appropriate programs in the following order: Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans, Perkins Loans and Graduate PLUS Loans. Specific information regarding this refund schedule is available at www.lsu.edu/financialaid.
|SCHEDULE FOR REFUND OF FEES||AMOUNT OF REFUND|
|Before 4:30 on the Friday prior to the first class day||100%|
|First three class days||50%|
|After third class day||No refund|