For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
A tradition over 30 years strong
Leadership LSU is not just a program; it’s a legacy. For 34 years, Leadership LSU has developed individuals committed to honing their leadership skills and making a lasting impact at LSU and beyond.
The purpose of Leadership LSU is to bolster the leadership skills of LSU’s top leaders by emphasizing authenticity, adaptability, and introspection as essential components of their leadership development. This transformative 10-week leadership seminar delves deep into the intricate relationship between authenticity and servant leadership. Our overarching objective is to empower student leaders to become actively engaged, integrity-driven, and purposeful contributors to both the LSU community and society at large. Through a dynamic blend of theory and hands-on experience, students will acquire the knowledge and practical skills needed to seamlessly integrate intuitive and rational approaches into their leadership styles.
Here’s what you can expect from the program:
- Exclusive Cohort: You’ll be part of a handpicked group of 18 diverse individuals, creating a supportive and dynamic network of like-minded peers.
- Practical Learning: You won’t just learn theories; you’ll put them into practice through real-world projects and case studies.
- Personalized Coaching: Receive one-on-one coaching to address your unique leadership challenges and goals.
- Community Engagement: Engage in community service projects to make a positive impact beyond the classroom.
- Networking Opportunities: Build lifelong connections with fellow participants, faculty, and guest speakers.
By enrolling in Leadership LSU, you’ll be investing in your personal and professional growth gaining the skills and knowledge you need to excel as a leader in any field.
Commitment and Expectations
Duration: Thursdays, 10 a.m. - Noon
February 1 through April 25 (we do not meet during Spring Break)
Leadership LSU has a mandatory attendance policy to ensure all cohort members receive the best experience. In the case of an emergency, cohort members should communicate their absence to the facilitator. *There is one excused absence.
Who Is Eligible?
Students must have earned at least 60 academic credit hours (Junior classification) to participate in the program. The program is open to all LSU Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students, Law Center Students, and Veterinary Medicine students. National Student Exchange and International Student Exchange students are welcomed and encouraged to participate in Leadership LSU.
Applications are open through November 26