Teaching Tomorrow's Leaders
The CHSE Ambassadors are a group of high achieving, diverse and well-rounded student leaders who have declared a major within the College of Human Sciences & Education. They provide Collegiate Outreach for Recruitment & Engagement (CORE) support within the College, on campus and in the community.
CHSE Ambassadors assist the College with recruitment initiatives, campus programs, outreach efforts, banquets, special events and other activities.
Ambassador applications open in the Spring.
Benefits OF Being a CHSE Ambassador
- Build friendships with other CHSE students
- Serve as a role model to prospective and current students.
- Improve team building, leadership and communication abilities.
- Develop special event and program planning skills.
- Plan and participate in community engagement and service projects.
- Identify and articulate information about the schools and majors in the CHSE.
- Recruit students into the CHSE.
- Develop rapport with CHSE faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Serve as a leader in the CHSE and on campus.
- Participate in networking opportunities with alumni and community leaders.
- Gain an opportunity to build your resume.
- Earn official CHSE Ambassador accessories and regalia.
- Receive special recognition upon graduation from CHSE.