Master of Science in Leadership & Human Resource Development Online
One of the top human resource and leadership development programs in the United States, the LSU Master of Science in Leadership & Human Resource Development online program can help you prepare to meet the growing demand for professionals who can facilitate and lead positive change.
In this program, you can acquire the leadership knowledge and change management skills needed by all types of organizations, from business, education and healthcare, to hospitality, IT, manufacturing, and community development. Learn to confidently manage organizational change, human resource planning, compensation, international human resources, training, and project management.
Our M.S. program is designed to prepare you to:
- Develop and leverage an organization's human capital resources
- Collaborate with leaders, managers and employees to identify and analyze performance issues and develop and implement strategies and interventions to address them
- Help organizations realize their strategic goals and objectives by monitoring and evaluating outcomes
- Use cutting-edge evidence-based practice to create environments that foster change initiatives
- Increase effectiveness as an organizational leader
- Expand knowledge and skills needed to become a consultant, transition to new roles, or advance as an HR professional
- Prepare for a wide range of leadership positions, including those in business, government and nonprofits.
This program consists of 12 graduate courses (36 credit hours) in an accelerated online format. It is designed and taught by a diverse, multidisciplinary, and award-winning faculty, who are among the top researchers in the field and bring a wealth of applied experience to the online classroom.
Note: As of Fall 2018, The School of Human Resource Education has changed its name to the School of Leadership and Human Resource Development. The Master of Science in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Human Resource and Leadership Development (HRLD) is now the Master of Science in Leadership & Human Resource Development (LHRD).
*The LSU Board of Supervisors may modify tuition and/or fees at any time without advance notice.