College of Science Student Services Office offers premedical and predental advising to current LSU students. Our Professional pre-health advisors are members of the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP) with specialized training in fostering the intellectual, personal, and humanistic development of students as they prepare for careers in health professions.
- Conducting individual meetings addressing student specific needs.
- Hosting group sessions to help students prepare to be competitive candidates.
- Providing informational workshops explaining the application process.
- Sponsoring LSU Premedical/Predental Review Committee.
- Communicating updates on pre-health events, both on and off campus.
- Connecting students with health-related opportunities within the community.
Tips to connect:
- Join the Community Moodle Group Pre-Health Advising Support and Education (PHASE) for more premedical and predental advising information.
- Schedule an individual appointment using the Navigate Student App.
- Follow the steps below to join the premedical or predental email listservs.
- Address an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave subject line blank.
- In body of email message, include ONLY this text, replacing your name: Subscribe LSU-PREMEDICAL Your name OR Subscribe LSU-PREDENTAL Your name
- If you have an email signature, be sure to delete that out of the message body.
- You will receive an email asking to confirm that you want to join the listserv. You must click on the link provided in that email.
- Follow LSU Pre-Health Programs on Twitter and Instagram and join the Pre-Med / Pre-Dent at LSU Facebook Group for important event updates and student opportunities.
- Subscribe to the PHASE YouTube Channel
If you are interested in learning more about Allied Health programs, join the community moodle groups below. Note, allied health advising is housed in University College Center for Advising and Counseling (UCAC).