Any student who plans to use examination accommodations in Disability Services must complete the request at least five (5) business days prior to the examination date.
Exam request(s) for final exams must be submitted at least ten (10) business days prior to the examination date
Regular hours of operation for the Testing Center are 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
These hours of operation are different during FINALS WEEK in fall and spring semesters ONLY when we operate 7:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, and 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.
It is your responsibility to be mindful of Testing Center hours. When you schedule an exam, remember that you must finish the exam no later than 6:00 p.m. For example, if you have an exam that allows one (1) hour to take and you get extended time as an accommodation, then you must schedule your exam no later than 3:00 p.m. (EXCEPT during finals week).
- Submit an Accommodation Request to notify faculty of your accommodations, initiate the notetaking process, and other services each semester, if applicable.
Communication Access: Interpreter/ Transliterator / Captionist Services
- Student Request for Interpreter, Transliterator or Captionist
- Department Request for Interpreter, Transliterator or Captionist
- Registered students approved for Notetaking Services must request the accommodation through their Student Access portal.
- Notetakers will need to submit a Notetaker Application.