Math Strategy Workshop
This workshop targets resources and effective strategies for students enrolled in Math 1021, 1022, and 1029.
During this workshop, students will learn strategies for:
- Approaching homework
- Spending study time effectively
- Utilizing resources effectively
- Reducing math anxiety
This workshop will be offered multiple times so you can choose the session that best fits your schedule.
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Center for Academic Success for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select the name of the workshop you would like to attend
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time for your workshop
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your workshop reservation
Choose the workshop session that best fits your schedule:
All Workshops are on Zoom - link provided during registration.
Tuesday, September 13: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 15: 2 - 3 p.m.
Wednesday, September 21: 3 - 4 p.m.
Thursday, September 22: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Friday, September 23: 1 - 2 p.m.
Thursday, September 29: 4 - 5 p.m.
Friday, September 30: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Monday, October 3: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3 - 4 p.m.