Geography & Anthropology Society
The Geography and Anthropology Society, established by graduate students of the department in 1981, is a professional and a social organization aimed at promoting scientific understanding and communication among individuals studying nature and culture. The society fosters student and faculty interaction, promotes student representation in departmental affairs and policy making, and provides an outlet for extracurricular activities.
Membership is open to undergraduate majors, minors, graduate students, and faculty in the fields of geography and anthropology; all are encouraged to participate! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to an Officer or Dr. Chicoine by clicking their name below to start an email.
- Students: $25/semester or $45/academic year
- Faculty: $35/semester or $55/academic year
- President: Micracle Johnson
- Vice President: Charlotte Jones
- Treasurer & Faculty Liason: Ben Moss
- Secretary: Anna Sitzman
- Faculty Liason: Reilly Corkran
Faculty Advisor: Dr. David Chicoine